Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chapter 11: Fake Stars in the Sky

Bonjour!
Well... the semester is coming to a close, only a little over a week left. The class was really great. The class: Church Ministry. I learned a lot like elders are pastors are elders, haha. Actually we discussed things too like the emerging church, spiritual gifts, social activism, stewardship, and giving. I really liked the giving part since I am really trying to learn to not be possessive of my stuff, and especially on my consumerism. It is weird how the book Crazy Love which I just finished talked about that too. Coincidence? I think not.
On another note, this week we went to the Festival of Lights in Ladysmith. So much fun! I absolutely loved it. The fireworks were right above us, and they filled the sky. It was so sweet! I felt like a little kid again. The only downside was that we were rained on by firework ashes, haha. The parade was really good too, I think we were the loudest group there.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment