On another note, I had two large Christmas with both sides of the family -the Elsassers and Jassmans. I really do love seeing my family as family has played a large role in my life. Even though, I do enjoy them more as I get older but for some reason by the end of the night, I want to leave. I am trying to work on that and I think at my Jassman Christmas I didn't have the best attitude.
Overall, nothing has really happened in the last week, and to be honest, I am rather glad. It has been slow-paced and relaxing, I haven't accomplished as much as I would like to though. I did finish the book, Mansfield Park, which I was excited to finish. I am watching the movie right now and frankly, it doesn't match the words of Jane Austen. haha.
Well that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment