Well I am back at my second home here on the Island. To be honest, it is so refreshing to be back. I loved being at home and seeing my family and friends, but it was great to see my Kaleo friends and family too. I really did miss them. It seemed the moment we saw each other again it was like time hadn't passed between us, which is so precious to me and something that isn't in every friendship.
I think I feel like we are more unified with this new semester, and the threat of people leaving not looming over us anymore has really brought a peace and calm to our community. The fact of one of the people who said they were leaving and coming back was also such a great joy.
Right now I am definitely having my struggles, I am really struggling with a lot of thoughts but especially on which school to go to next year, to go to Ambrose for Intercultural Studies or Briercrest for Global Studies. I know I want to pursue some sort of mission field but I also feel like I am led into the justice and non-profit organizations like World Vision or even Red Cross. I know these two can definitely go together but I don't know how or what I need to take. It is slightly confusing and I keep going back and forth. I am weighing options but that seems to make it all the harder!
The class this week is Theology of Mission with Tim Stabell. Tim is so incredible and has such a very genuine and vulnerable nature of him. The class is definitely different than what I thought, but still very good. I am having a hard time concentrating which is weird because it is so interesting.
I am also finding that I am having a hard heart and bitterness when it comes to pray and camp ministry here, thankfully I am realizing it, but it is something I need to be working on, so please be praying for me.
Have a lovely and delightful and joyful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment